Eastman Chemical Company
575 Maryville Centre Drive
St. Louis, MO 63141
Phone: (877) 674-1233
Fax: (314) 674-7021
- Saflex (Protective Interlayer for laminated glass)
- Saflex Glass (Protective Glass by Solutia)
- Vanceva (Advanced Solutions for Glass)
- KeepSafe Glass (used only in approved windows that meet security standards)
- KeepSafe Max Glass (used only in approved windows that meet hurricane standards)
Solutia Inc. manufactures safety and security films, and plastic interlayers used in commercial, government and residential glazing. Solutia products are used to mitigate the adverse effects of blasts, bullets, earthquakes, wind and flying debris, accidental impacts and intruders. Solutia products turn ordinary glass into safety and security glazings.
Solutia’s Saflex brand of polyvinyl butyral (PVB) is a tested and proven interlayer that provides laminated glass with its superior safety and security characteristics. Solutia works with licensed window manufacturer’s to brand windows with KeepSafe and KeepSafe Max glass.
Solutia’s Vanceva brand of architectural glazing interlayers provide advanced performance options for laminated glass. Vanceva Design products are currently available in the Color Series, Pattern Series and Metallic Series.
In addition to our corporate website, we are happy to provide the following brand-related website links:
Products applicable for the following glazing applications:
- Blast resistant
- Bullet resistant
- Forced Entry
- Interior Accents
- Solar Control
- Sound Control
- Windstorms / Hurricane resistant