Fenzi North America is a subsidiary of the Fenzi Group, an Italian privately-owned sealant and paint manufacturer. The Fenzi Group was created in 1941 and has since become a worldwide leader in most of its activities. Based in Toronto, Ontario, Fenzi North America launched its operations in 2003 to better service the North American market. The group provides materials and components needed to produce the latest generation of IG units and service the American IG manufacturers with a broad range of products and services.
FENZI PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- Hot Melt
- OTHER COMPONENTS (CORK PADS, GLASS WASHING SOLUTIONS)
- DECORATIVE PAINTS
- Water-based paints (AQUAGLASS)
- Solvent-based paints
- MIRROR-BACKING PAINTS (DURALUX)
- DIGITAL PRINTING MACHINES
- PUMPS FOR SEALANTS
- LABORATORY SERVICES
- TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE
A Fenzi brand and part of the Decover family, Aquaglass is a single-component water-based paint used for back-painting glass.
- Interior residential and office decorative glass application
- Bathrooms and kitchens
- Furniture industry
The product is the best solution on the market for the production of large stock sheets, decorative or customized pieces such as kitchen backsplashes and dashboards. It has excellent features; easy to use, outstanding mechanical strength and wide range of color availability. Most importantly, Aquaglass is a very stable paint system.
- Tempver Glass Enamels for screen-printing, enameling and satin-finishing glass.
- Tempver ceramic paints are suitable for automotive, architectural, home appliance and furniture glass applications.
- With Tempver, you can count on excellent performance in terms of application, coverage and chemical resistance by meeting the strictest standards.
- Formulas are available online to achieve the exact color you want.
- Duralux is the most popular range of thermoplastic and thermosetting mirror-backing paints in the world. The paints are daily used in more than 70 countries in the five continents.
- The Duralux range includes several versions. You will find the perfect Duralux product to meet your needs, from the most traditional to the sophisticated copper-free and zero-lead technologies. The paints exceed international quality standards as they contain up to 70% less solvent and contain zero-lead.
- They are available in various formulations depending on the type of application and the degree of desired protection. They can be applied by roller, curtain or spray in one or two-coat applications.
Download Fenzi North America Corporate Brochure for the complete list of products and services.
Contact the Fenzi team for more information: By e-mail: email@example.com or call +1-866-899-6799